The guides on this page will show you how to add your University of Suffolk email account to your Mac device, using the Mail and Outlook apps.
1. Open the Mail app on your Mac device.
2.Click Mail from the top menu and choose Accounts.
3. Select Exchange from the list of accounts.
4. When prompted, enter your name. In the Email Address field, enter your University of Suffolk staff number followed by @uos.ac.uk (for example, email@example.com). Click Sign In.
5. You’ll be asked if you want to sign in to your account using Microsoft. Click Sign In.
6. A University of Suffolk login page will appear. You’ll need to enter your University of Suffolk username and password. Remember, for Office 365 you’ll need to add @uos.ac.uk after your staff number (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org). Your password is the same one you use for other University systems like MySuffolk. Click Sign In.
7. Select which features you would like to sync from Office 365 to the Mail app. Click Done.
That’s it! It may take a few moments for your emails and calendar items to start syncing.